Monday, November 06, 2006

First real post!!!! So as always when I am at school, I'm chatting with my mom and others on MSN and never get the time I want to type. I'm pretty broke these days as I came here flat broke and have only gotten 2/3's of a months pay since the pay monthly salary on the 10th of the following month (aka this Friday the 10th should be a fun one). Went to a Hyundai dept. store with SAungku who was going to get her pants tightened. The normal ajumma dry cleaners said it was too complicated for them, so we went right to the clothing line in the dept. store where she bought them. To one place on the 5th floor, tried on, pinned the mark, then up to the 8th floor, tried on, pinned and 45 minutes later we were able to get 2 pants hemmed. Back again tomorrow up and down the whole store just to get them. I didn't think we got pants hemmed right at the store itself in Willowbrook, but I'm a boy, maybe I don't know whats what. It was interesting though as I could watch all the men carrying their womens purses wandering aimlessly in the ails. Moms and their 12 year old daughters who come right out of a fashion magazing and a song playing in the back which all i could here wa the word Jealousy repeated over and over.

Good dinner and card games that night. Took 'er easy on Sunday, back to it today.

Well, I sure didn't get what I wanted out and it's alrady time for class. I guess I'll have to keep at it to improve. I'm out.

Colin

No comments: